The HKDI Gallery and Design Does* exhibition will be closed due to the current development of COVID-19. We apologise for the inconvenience that caused. In the meantime, you can virtually experience the whole exhibition and extra content at our interactive website. We look forward to welcoming you back when we reopen! Stay tuned for further updates, and thank you for your support to the HKDI Gallery exhibitions.
HKDI Gallery at Hong Kong Design Institute
3 King Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O
05.11.2020 – 10.01.2021
10a.m. – 8p.m.
Tuesdays, 06.12.2020, 13.12.2020 and 20.12.2020
The data generated from your interactions will be used to improve the user experience offered by the exhibition. No personal or confidential data will be stored. Anonymous data may be used in design-related academic research, but will never be used for commercial purposes. Data collected will be published under an open-source license when the exhibition has finished. Data does, for better, but not for worse in this case.
Tiu Keng Leng Station Exit A2
93M, 290, 290A, 694, 792M, 796C, 796E, 796P, 796S, 796X, 798, A29P, E22A, E22C
• The hygiene of the facilities will be strengthened. Regular disinfection of toilets, lifts, escalators, railings, buttons, and all public areas of the campus will be arranged. Sanitising mats and alcohol hand sanitisers will be provided. Enhanced cleansing in between sessions will be conducted.
• For everyone’s health and safety, capacity is limited, and an advance ticket is required for visitors. Reserve online and present your e-ticket at the entrance of the Hong Kong Design Institute (HKDI): https://hkdigallery_designdoes_admission.eventbrite.com. Maximum two tickets per registration.
• Visitors are subject to a temperature check before admission. Visitors with fever symptoms will not be admitted.
• Use our free hand sanitiser before admission, wash your hands frequently, and avoid touching your face.
• Staff and visitors will need to wear their own masks in the gallery.
• Enjoy the exhibition and maintain social distancing throughout the gallery.
• Children aged under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• HKDI Gallery will review the situation and adjust relevant preventive measures as and when necessary. For more updated information, please go to www.hkdi.edu.hk/hkdi_gallery